Department of Phanerogamic Botany
Swedish Museum of Natural History
Description of the fields:
- Field 1. Current name. The current scientific name of the species.
Also the name under which material is filed in the Nordic herbarium.
- Field 2. Original label data. The entire text on the label, including the
- Field 3. Date. Collecting date.
- Field 4. Collector. Name of the collector.
- Field 5. Landscape. The province in which the plant was collected.
- Field 6. Parish. The name of the parish in which the plant was collected.
- Field 7. Locality. The place where the plant was collected.
- Field 8. Other comments. Miscellaneous information.
- Field 9. Herbarium number. A unique number given to each specimen.
- Field 10. Date of registration. The date when the specimen was entered
into the database, or when the registration data was altered.
Comments on the contents of the database: Thomas Karlsson
Latest update: 29 oktober 1996
Comments on this page:
Comments on the
Swedish Museum of Natural History Website